Thank you for your support and understanding as our visiting guidelines evolve.
Here are the guidelines for outdoor visits:
- Visiting hours are from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 7 pm.
- There is no limit on the number of visitors per resident. Children under the age of 2 do not count toward the general visitor minimum.
- All visitors must be actively screened.
- There are 3 tents set up outside. VIsitors must maintain physical distancing from residents and from others and wear a mask
- To schedule an outdoor visit, please call 613-256-3113 ext. 2503.
Here are the guidelines for indoor visits:
- Both general visitors and essential caregivers can now visit inside. There is no limit on the number of visitors per resident. Children under the age of 2 do not count toward the general visitor minimum.
- Indoor visits do not have to be pre-scheduled. Visiting hours are from 10 am to 7 pm.
- All visitors must be actively screened. Those who are fully vaccinated do not have to undergo rapid antigen testing but will need to show proof of vaccination to the screeners. Those who are not fully vaccinated will need to have a rapid antigen test.
- Resident outings are permitted for all residents.
For all visits, fully immunized general visitors or essential caregivers can have close contact with a fully immunized resident. Physical distancing is still necessary for partially immunized or unvaccinated visitors.
Thank you for your
support. If you have questions, please speak with the Assistant Director of Care.
Keeping residents, staff, and the community safe is our number one priority. We will be carefully monitoring this process, along with directives and guidelines from Public Health and the Ministry of health, and will adjust our plan as required.
Family and friends can also send virtual cards through our website by visiting www.almontegeneral.com/ecards.
Welcome to Fairview Manor!
Fairview Manor is a long-term care home owned and operated by the Almonte General Hospital.
The Manor is a bright and spacious state-of-the-art home to 112 residents.
Read our Patient and Resident Handbook.
Fairview Manor is connected to the Almonte General Hospital by a 15,000-square-foot link that houses a cafeteria and kitchen serving Fairview Manor and the Hospital. The link permits residents, staff, volunteers and visitors to move easily from Long-Term Care to the Hospital. To ensure a safe and secure environment for its residents all doors in the Home leading to stairways and the outside of the Home are kept closed and locked. They are also equipped with a door access control system that is kept on at all times.
Fairview Manor is regulated by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and is fully accredited by Accreditation Canada.
In keeping with the Smoke-Free Ontario Act, there is no smoking anywhere on the Fairview Manor grounds, including the parking lot. Municipal by-law enforcement officers may, in accordance with the legislation, fine anyone they find contravening the law.
For more information, contact Amanda Becking, Assistant Director of Resident Care at:
75 Spring St
613-256-2514 ext. 2963